A custom manufacturer is a manufacturer that manufactures components or products for another company. Also referred to as a contract manufacturer or private label manufacturer, custom manufacturers create products for a contracting company according to the contracting company’s requirements and specifications.
Many industries utilize custom manufacturers including electronics, computer, medical, food & beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical and automotive.
Software for custom manufacturers
Custom manufacturing is a dynamic business environment requiring manufacturing & business management software that is flexible, scalable, robust and reliable.
Manufacturing software enables custom manufacturers to:
- Take control of inventory and distribution activities, realize significant productivity improvements & transform their operational processes
- Plan, organize & direct activities to achieve desired results through relationships – with vendors, employees, prospects and customers
- Gain visibility across all areas of the business & make faster, better decisions with real-time information
- Proactively identify and correct issues
- Assign, track & monitor issues, events and projects
- Equip the entire company with CRM tools – sales, customer service, collections – all customer-facing personnel
Acctivate Manufacturing software for custom manufacturers
Just as you develop custom solutions to meet your customers’ specific needs, we also understand that every business is unique. Acctivate is built on a flexible foundation that allow us to work with you to understand your specific environment, and then create a custom solution to meet your business needs.
Acctivate is also packed with features for your entire business. We invite you to explore more or, if you’d like to get started, simply complete the form below or give us a call at 817-870-1311.