Topic: Sales Tax Management
Did you know that using a customer’s zip code to calculate taxes can give you inaccurate rates?
Do you know whether you need to collect sales tax in a particular state?
Did you know there are over 11,000 sales tax jurisdictions in the U.S. and many sales tax rates are derived from multiple tax jurisdictions?
And, just when you thought you were really confused about sales tax management, check this out…
Sales tax management simplified
Sales tax management can be simple when you have all of the research automatically done for you.
Acctivate has partnered with Avatax to deliver a cloud-based sales tax management solution that integrates directly into your existing workflows.
The power of Acctivate – inventory management, warehousing, purchasing, barcoding, multiple currency, EDI, CRM, sales order management, eCommerce, order fulfillment, service management – now also has sales tax management fully-integrated.
Without leaving Acctivate you can…
- Automatically access address validation & tax exemption certificate management
- Eliminate tedious work & complexity of calculating taxes across multiple jurisdictions
- Manage complex tax issues such as nexus, exemptions, product taxability, sourcing rules, split rates, sales tax holidays, tax caps/thresholds and more
Find out more!
Back to top
The Acctivate blog
Latest posts by The Acctivate blog (see all)
- 3 Things Food Safety Inspectors Focus on During a Recall - September 13, 2017
- What is small business inventory tracking software? - August 3, 2016
- What is stock control software? - July 22, 2016