Are you suffering from information overload? How about a lack of quality information needed to make business decisions?
Oddly, while on opposite ends of the information continuum, the outcome is usually the same – poorly informed decision making.
Acctivate inventory and decision support software user, Orient Express
Informed decision making with Acctivate
Acctivate decision support tools simplify the decision-making process by providing easy access to real-time business intelligence across all areas of your company.
Personalized, useful information for each user, delivered with a flexible, simple-to-use interface, allowing every member of the organization to gain the knowledge they need to make better decisions – whether dealing with vendors, prospects, customers or employees.
Acctivate inventory and decision support software user, Jewish Educational Toys
Acctivate’s decision support tools assist with…
- Exploring, uncovering and analyzing decision alternatives
- Anticipating trends and identifying opportunities
- Expediting problem solving and increasing organizational control
- Keeping an eye on key performance indicators (KPIs) in real-time
- Facilitating communication, learning and collaboration across the organization
Acctivate inventory software with decision support tools user, Murphy Industrial Products
Acctivate provides fully-integrated, real-time access to company-wide information
- A complete historical record of customer communication, orders, invoice payments, products purchased, credit history and other associated credit & collections information relating to the account is maintained in Acctivate
- Conduct trend analysis utilizing Acctivate’s historical data repository for uncovering opportunities to improve working capital and enhance productivity with limited resources
- Over 100 standard reports & documents out of the box
- Create unlimited reports with Crystal Reports® for customer service trend analysis, service level performance measurements and additional business analytics