Small construction business software
Small construction business software helps construction supply distributors and retailers prosper, maintain a solid reputation, and innovate.
Prosper with small construction business software
Acctivate small business construction software cuts costs, strengthens profitability, and amplifies productivity with the management of inventory, procurement, pricing, orders, customers, imports/exports, multiple branches, and more.
Small construction business software user, A&M Kiln Dry
Acctivate delivers information via list windows for quick views, robust search, customizable visual dashboard, and built-in and custom reports. Businesses can then execute optimized strategies to collaborate and serve customers better.
Construction supply businesses are at the helm of the construction industry and when unforeseeable circumstances arise, small construction business software can make a difference. Local “building booms” can make keeping up with demand challenging and housing market declines can reduce demand; and increased or new tariffs and supply chain shortages can have a national and international impact.
Acctivate’s visibility of sales, usage, trends, and customer demographics based on quote-to-fulfillment data, delivers insights into how businesses can thrive during unforeseeable circumstances, including:
- Purchasing the correct quantities on-time
- Communicating with vendors and manufacturers during product shortages
- Evaluating vendor or sourcing options
- Considering alternative products
- Examining other markets, i.e., commercial, infrastructure, DIY
- Pricing product more strategically
Imports and exports
Acctivate equips businesses with tools to buy and sell globally, i.e., landed cost for true COGS, and multi-currency support. Track goods throughout the process and prevent shipping delays.
Credit and collections management
Acctivate helps businesses keep stringent credit policies and manage processes to collect payments on-time, optimize cash flow, and reduce customer debt risks. Settle disputes easily and protect the business with transactional and historical data.
Small construction business software user, BioBased Technologies
Small construction business software for maintaining solid reputations
Small construction businesses can serve contractors, builders, pro-dealers, offline/online retail consumers, and large retailers. Small construction business software is essential for handling all sales channels and managing them together in one system.
Inventory management & procurement
Acctivate’s automation and live data of inventory levels allows businesses to fulfill demand proactively, preventing lost contracts and customers, shortages, delivery delays, and misinformation.
Acctivate streamlines inventory and purchasing with features including:
- Multiple units of measure
- Low stock alerts
- Instant reordering
- Vendor performance evaluation
- Vendor communication tools
- Drop ship purchasing
- Non-stock special ordering
Acctivate helps maintain and retain customers with effective pricing strategy tools, such as:
- Contract billing
- Customer specific pricing
- Volume pricing
- Upselling or discounting
Acctivate small construction business software sustains customer satisfaction with quotes, orders, fulfillment, delivery, and ongoing customer service.
- Address various orders, i.e., blanket, future, and backorders
- Track order workflow statuses
- Handle high volume orders and shipments in a central hub
With all operations in Acctivate, customers are guaranteed a superior experience, whether they purchase in-store, by phone, online, or via EDI.
- Take orders based on real-time inventory availability
- Pick orders quickly and accurately
- Simplify payments, including credit card processing
- Ship on-time with multiple carrier integration
- Handle returns or exchanges
- Use mobile barcoding devices for order entry, picking, and route delivery
- Track shipments and view order history
- Communicate with customers throughout the sales process
Small construction business software for innovation
Innovative businesses rise above competition and Acctivate grows with companies as they flourish. Acctivate helps businesses make informed decisions related to innovation, such as offering sustainable materials or responding to consumer trends. Acctivate helps in ways, such as:
- Tracking and managing operations for multi-branch expansion
- Providing EDI capabilities to partner with large retailers, i.e., Lowe’s®
- Integrating with eCommerce web stores
Small construction business software powers the entire business
From production to procurement through sales to delivery, Acctivate coordinates and oversees everything—while a fully integrated QuickBooks® manages finances. The result simulates ERP functionality without the typical high expense.
Get started today!
Address your specific construction supply needs and start spending more time running your business and less time managing a system.
Call us at 817-870-1311 or request a free trial.