Join a software company with the soul of a growing business
Acctivate is the leading QuickBooks® integrated Inventory Management software package created by Alterity
Descriptions for our open positions are below. Click the apply links within the descriptions to access the application.
Alterity is a software company in Arlington, TX and we’re looking to add another member to our small team of developers. The ideal candidate will work on maintaining and developing enhancements for Acctivate, an inventory and distribution management application for small businesses.
- Experience with VB.NET and ADO.NET
- Experience with MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- The ability to work independently
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with VB6 and ADODB
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation
- Experience with Xamarin.Forms
- Experience with the QuickBooks SDK
- Familiarity with business procedures and small business accounting software
- A good eye for UI design
This is a full-time position. If you’re interested, please send us your resume. If possible, also include a code sample that you feel showcases your work (any language).