Log inventory software facilitates operational processes, including purchasing, inventory control, sales, and fulfillment with robust, automated capabilities.
Log inventory software
Log buyers and sellers, sawmills, and wood product companies can concentrate more on their core business with a log inventory software in place rather than inefficiently managing operations with manual methods, or multiple, disconnected systems.
Acctivate log inventory software is a full-featured business management solution that gives small to midsized businesses a continual real-time picture of their operations and the tools to effectively manage it all.
Log inventory software to accurately purchase and sell
Acctivate delivers precise inventory levels resulting in users always knowing what is in stock and what is on order to prevent inventory shortages and overages. The 24/7 inventory tracking and monitoring coupled with process automation produces intelligent, error-free purchasing and selling.
A log inventory software that has access to inventory data can gauge when certain product levels are below optimum, letting businesses know what products to reorder. Acctivate will also alert users when inventory levels are at a “low” level (which businesses have the power to set) – it’ll let them know when it’s time to reorder which products.
All the while, control and maintain the actual cost of goods sold with the tracking of all activities, such as vendor price adjustments, inventory flow, and landed costs to factor in charges, i.e., freight, customs, and duties.
Easily receive the goods purchased into inventory with Acctivate log inventory software and maintain all product information including:
- Multiple units of measure for purchase, stock, sales, and packaging
- Quantities across all warehouses/divisions and locations within
- Specifications, i.e., dimensions
- Product descriptions, which could help in tracking species
Products can also be lot numbered to apply to log/lumber tags with the ability to barcode. Lot number control in Acctivate enables the tracking and tracing of every load of wood from the bush to the warehouse or lumberyard or mill and through to the final customer. Therefore, resolving issues with a thorough traceability record.
Reap the benefits of satisfied customers, as Acctivate delivers superior tools for timely order fulfillment:
- Manage all orders regardless of sales channel
- Process and execute other actions for orders in batch in a central hub
- Pick orders via mobile devices and in batch for multiple orders with a single picklist and well-defined routes based on warehouse specifications
- Track product movement and fulfillment tasks, i.e., pick in progress, picked, shipped
- Integrate with multiple shipping carriers and third-party shipping solutions
Log inventory software to make business plans a reality
The depth of data that Acctivate manages via a single, central database empowers businesses with reports, dashboard widgets and consolidated views of active and historical data to know what strategies to employ. These instantaneous resources allow decision-makers to review and analyze their exact business numbers whenever they need it—be it daily, weekly, monthly, or annually.
Acctivate helps managers with daily task management & oversight with:
- 100+ standard reports & documents & the ability to create virtually any report with Crystal Reports
- Business activities & alerts to facilitate the company-wide sharing of information and task management tracking
- User-configurable, visual dashboards for fast, real-time viewing of information
- Cloud-based file sharing & document management for anytime, anywhere access
- Easy-to-use views of customers, orders, products, vendors, purchase orders, and business activities for snapshots of critical info, i.e., transactions, invoices, payments, etc.
Log inventory software that works with QuickBooks
While QuickBooks may be sufficient for invoicing and accounting, it lacks advanced inventory management. Acctivate is known for providing small to midsized businesses with an affordable, feature-rich alternative to a mid-market ERP by integrating with QuickBooks.
Log inventory software to reduce costs and improve profitability
Whether users of log inventory software are a single site mill, lumberyard, or larger company, Acctivate puts more time in their hands to grow their business. Gain time and money with a solution that does the work for you, eliminating excess time spent entering data manually, shuffling paperwork, and fixing errors.
Get started today!
Optimize purchasing, inventory control, sales, fulfillment, and overall operations with Acctivate Inventory Software.
Call us at 817-870-1311 or request a free trial.