Acctivate is the leading QuickBooks® integrated Inventory Management software package created by Alterity
Join a local software company serving hundreds of small businesses
3.5 miles from UTA
Great place to grow
Home to UTA Grads
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a technical support team member. The ideal candidate will be passionate about working with small business clients and solving complex technical problems.
- This is an entry-level position, but we promote from within and our team includes many UTA graduates.
- We will work with your school schedule; however the ability to work during normal business hours is important.
- We will train the right candidate.
- Provide direct email, phone and remote desktop support for Acctivate users.
- Publish knowledge base articles for common inquiries.
- Participate in the Acctivate Community forum.
- Assist clients with Microsoft SQL Server installation and maintenance.
- Write complex database scripts using Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Document bugs and enhancement requests for our development team.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have a passion to help small business customers succeed.
- Experience with small business accounting software (QuickBooks preferred).
- Experience with SAP Crystal Reports or a business report writing utility is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus.
- Experience working for and/or with small businesses is a plus.
Seeking a full-time software engineer who is passionate about building software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good time management skills, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Holds or pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems.
- Experience with desktop and Android development.
- Familiarity with MS SQL Server, VB.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation, and Xamarin.Forms is a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.