What’s New in
Acctivate Version 11.2 is now available
New features, improvements & fixes for more stability, better user experiences + competitive advantage
eCheck processing with QuickBooks Payments
Small to midsized business gain competitive advantage with eCheck payment support:
- Save time with electronic processing versus paper check payments.
- Reduce past due payments from customers with a way to accept recurring payments.
- Reliable source of payment with transactions processed via the ACH network.
- Affordable processing fees via QuickBooks Payments.
- Leverage data encryption for secure transactions on the merchant & customer side.
Improved timeline layouts in List windows
User feedback and usability tests have enabled the layout of timeline views within List windows to be better organized since their introduction to Acctivate in version 11.
Active and historical event timelines for customers, products, sales, vendors, purchasing, business activities, and invoices have an optimized presentation of pertinent data for users to find what they need even quicker.