Manage an unlimited amount of product in real-time across multiple warehouses and all sales channels.
- Easily import and/or create products in Acctivate.
- Maintain comprehensive information for all products, i.e., vendors, pricing, specs, etc.
- Define each warehouse (physical & virtual) for every product with reorder and stock levels for optimum inventory control.
- Set pricing at the product level.
A Guide to Get You Started
- Step by step directions for learning everything related to product information in Acctivate.
- Take the guesswork out of knowing what to learn next and onboard new team members quickly.
Learn About Product Information in AcctivateReady to go beyond the basics? Take a look at the many other product management topics to learn everything about what Acctivate has to offer.
Product Information Guide
Import ProductsIf you are new to QuickBooks, you’ll need to import items directly into Acctivate. See available fields for importing items.
Some customers like to import products on their own. Get step by step instructions to import new or update existing products from a file. Feel free to reach out to your Onboarding Specialist to assist with any item imports or example import files for your review.
Product Information VideoWatch the Product Information video. It is recommended you watch this with Acctivate open to pause and see how the information looks in your Model company.
Create ProductCreate a new product.
Copy ProductCopy an existing product.
Set Warehouse Reorder & Stock LevelsSet the reorder and stock levels for a warehouse (see the Management Tab section of this article).
Add a Vendor to ProductAdd a vendor to a product, as well as setting the vendor price.
List PriceSet the list price.
Setup Price CodesSetup price codes in configuration management.
Price CategoriesAdd price codes to item based on product specific or product price categories.
Product Information Library
The following are guided steps for specific functions regarding products.