- favoring or advocating progress, change, improvement, or reform, as opposed to wishing to maintain things as they are
- making progress toward better conditions
- characterized by such progress, or by continuous improvement
Are you a progressive small or medium sized business (SMB)?
If so, according to the data used to develop the infographic below, the future of your business is pretty bright and moving to the cloud.
- 72% of medium businesses are investing in technology in anticipation of revenue increases
- In the past 2 years, 7% of small businesses purchased or upgraded cloud accounting or ERP solutions
- Progressive SMBs have turned to social media to connect with customers, gain visibility & promote their business
- Forward-thinking SMBs are embracing collaborative technologies that enable them to cast a wider net and connect with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers around the globe
The Progressive SMB
Infographic via Cisco Blog
Get progressive with award-winning Acctivate
Acctivate is the fastest-growing inventory & business management software available.
Businesses around the world use Acctivate to gain control and visibility across their business and supply chain, while equipping the entire company with advanced CRM & business tools – all available in the cloud and seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks® or Intacct® financial management.
Contact us at 866-877-1311 to talk about your needs or simply complete the form and a specialist will contact you.
The Acctivate blog
Latest posts by The Acctivate blog (see all)
- When it’s time for advanced inventory software for QuickBooks - July 30, 2015
- Upping your competitive advantage with barcode tracking - July 17, 2015
- Finding the best inventory software for your business - July 1, 2015