With remanufacturing, products are disassembled and the parts are cleaned, refurbished, resurfaced, repainted, rebuilt, and/or restored, then reused to create a remanufactured product.
Remanufacturing crosses numerous industries from automotive parts, to office supplies & furniture, to electronics and more.
Software for manufacturers specializing in remanufacturing
Software designed for managing remanufacturing businesses provides management tools to be used across your business, increases visibility of sales, margins, availability and anticipated current and future inventory requirements and enables:
- Reduction of bottlenecks & improved use of resources
- Cost analysis to determine where job costs can be reduced
- Quality improvements with the tracking& management of product defects, service issues, product enhancement requests, and other issues
- Increased control over your inventory investment & COGS
Acctivate software for remanufacturing
Acctivate manufacturing software delivers a complete solution for remanufacturers with…
- Advanced bill of materials
- Multiple units of measure
- Lot and serial number tracking
- Landed cost
- Workflow management
- Kitting & Assemblies
- Demand analysis tools
Get started today!
Learn more about Acctivate & how it can improve operations across your entire business. Call us at 817-870-1311 or try Acctivate for free.