Dairy Management Software
Dairy Management Software centralizes, optimizes, and streamlines inventory and business management operations for dairy producers, processors, and distributors.
Dairy producers, processors, and distributors have found themselves on uncertain grounds as rising prices for other agricultural goods drive the price of milk down1.
Fortunately, milk production per cow is increasing year over year and, with the help of a dairy management software solution, dairy producers and processors gain control of their operations while safeguarding against future unexpected shifts in the industry.2
Dairy Management Software with dynamic batch processing + bill of materials
Dairy management software requires flexible batch processing tools. Acctivate’s batch processing with variable yield and recipe allows for both recipe and formula-based process manufacturing. Components can be adjusted on the fly based on seasonal requirements, availability, or other substitution requirements. Alongside batch processing is the bill of materials, which can be adjusted at any time while preserving previous sales history for previous products. Costing for bill of materials is derived at time of shipment.
- Handle variations in input recipe to accept substitutes and/or quality changes
- Access variable yield and recipe capabilities
- Account for spillage and waste
- Easily substitute ingredients in recipes
- Monitor numerous lots including the same ingredients
- Enjoy unlimited bill of materials components
- Alter bill of materials at any time while maintaining previous sales history
Acctivate Dairy Management Software with best-in-class mobile inventory control
Barcode and mobile devices make inventory management exponentially easier. Dairy management software with barcode and mobile devices is one of the most powerful solutions a business can take when trying not only to reduce labor, but for dramatically improving accuracy and speed, particularly when performing tedious tasks like cycle counting, adjustments, and so on.
- Manage an unlimited number of products
- Monitor inventory in real-time across all active sales channels
- Create multiple, alternate product ID and descriptions per product (SKU, UPC, industry-specific, vendor-specific, etc.)
- Receive alerts when an item drops before the desired level
- Receive automated repurchasing quantity suggestions
- Easily perform receiving, transfers, adjustments, and cycle counts
- Verify and adjust quantities quickly
- Improve fulfillment speeds
- Know true costs with landed costs & multiple currency
Dairy Management Software with premier traceability
Traceability provides the transparency and accountability necessary for any industry based in food or drink and allows for recall readiness at any time. Acctivate’s traceability tracks raw and finished goods, end-to-end of the supply chain – right to your customer’s doorstep or warehouse and beyond.
- Meet industry requirements and federal regulations
- Track and trace unlimited raw and finished food end-to-end of supply chain
- Track and manage expiry dates, quality control issues, lot inspections, quarantine information, etc.
- Be always recall ready
Managing sales and customers with Dairy Management Software
The key to effectively handling all sales channels with accuracy & consistency is centralizing – having the data, including inventory quantities, in one location. With Acctivate Dairy Management Software, all sales are handled in one place, improving customer management and satisfaction, regardless of sales channel.
Acctivate Dairy Management Software for QuickBooks
Got QuickBooks? Acctivate’s dairy management software supports a seamless bi-directional integration with QuickBooks. Instead of overhauling your entire financials to meet the requirements of an ERP, stick with QuickBooks and grow with Acctivate. Acctivate brings advanced inventory tools to your fingertips while you continue to maintain financials in QuickBooks.
Get started today!
Discover how Acctivate can transform your business. Try Acctivate for free or call us at 817-870-1311.