Book Distribution Software
Few industries have experienced such rapid change in the past decade as publishing and book distribution. With cost control and efficiencies more important than ever, Acctivate’s inventory and business management tools keep costs under control while maximizing sales and customer service.
Product lookup with great flexibility: ISBN, vendor number, UPC, description, and customer product number, and more
Provision for selling individual books or a set of books
Easy-to-use marketing, customer communication & customer relationship management tools
Publishing and book distribution software with kitting
Maximize resources by creating finished products using Acctivate’s Kitting feature which enables components to not be dedicated to a particular finished product until an order is received and scheduled for delivery.
Kitting reduces the level of components required by delaying commitment of components until order is received, increases the ability to adapt to changes in customer demand, and helps achieve predictability through the use of documented, standardized processes with the creation of a bill of material (BOM).
Publishing and book distribution software with eCommerce
- Powerful eCommerce and Multi-channel order & customer management across online, offline, mobile, fax, mail order, telephone orders, or catalog channels
- Orders are processed electronically from website to shipping, with no need for printing anything except the shipping label
Publishing and book distribution software with Customer Relationship Management
- Lead management: Online lead capture, offline list imports, lead assignment, configurable lead, qualification data fields, & lead history information
- Contact & customer management: Manage & share an unlimited number of contacts & account profiles, create custom-defined fields, maintain complete customer history, search capabilities
- Marketing lists: Manage prospect & customer marketing communication materials, unlimited number of mailing lists, Acctivate Mail Wizard for exporting lists, Acctivate Broadcast email Wizard
- Sales opportunity & activity management: Custom-defined fields, Customized naming, sales cycle phases & probability increments, Activity management, Alerts
- Sales order management: Customer information & detailed purchase history, credit status, customer service history, Acctivate Quick Quote, convert quotes to orders with 1 click, mobile sales orders
- Customer service: Service ticket management, customer communication tracking, escalations & alerts, reminders & collaboration, customer information repository, return merchandise authorization (RMAs), custom fields, search capabilities
- Issue tracking & management: Tracking & trending of product issues, defects, bugs, service issues and product enhancement requests
Gain the benefits of inventory and business management without leaving QuickBooks
Acctivate enables businesses to continue using QuickBooks for financial management while adding purchasing, inventory, order, and business management capabilities to their operations. Acctivate and QuickBooks’ direct integration creates the best user experience available in the marketplace.
Call us at 817-870-1311