Managing an electronics distribution business can be challenging with changes in demand, understanding true fully-loaded product costs, handling multiple sales channels and managing customer needs.
Acctivate is the solution electronics businesses look to to solve these issues and all of their inventory and business management needs. Acctivate is affordable, powerful and includes…
Flexible product lookup includes SKU, UPC, vendor number, customer product number, description, serial number and more
Lot number & serial number traceability with the ability to capture test certification, specification & related references
Sell to companies using EDI & on the web with Acctivate’s powerful eCommerce solution
Multi-currency & landed cost tools for global buying & selling
Acctivate electronics inventory software user, Data Ray
Electronics inventory software to manage large product lists
Acctivate can easily handle your inventory, whether you have hundreds or hundreds of thousands of products.
- Flexible product lookup includes SKU, UPC, vendor number, customer product number, description, serial number and more
- See purchasing information for each product including published price, last price, lead time and purchase history for any number of vendors
- Manage warehouse operations on a mobile handheld device
- View a substitution list for each product
- See a detailed ledger for each product
- Manage inventory in any number of locations: warehouse, truck, cages or accounting classification
- Optional support for barcoded products
Serial number management simplified with electronics inventory software
Acctivate gives you the ability to easily manage serial numbered products with great power and flexibility.
- Serial numbers can be recognized when received or when shipped
- Mobile device receiving and picking with product code and serial number scanning
- No duplicate serial numbers for any part or product
- Convenient and powerful lookup of specific serial number for recall by product or customer
Electronics inventory software for managing multiple prices
Acctivate has a very powerful pricing and technical specification structure designed to let you be in control.
- Import pricing and specification from vendor-supplied data
- Link each product to the manufacturer’s website
- Store product metrics such as weight, height, length and volume
- Link to product website
Acctivate electronics inventory software user, DSX Access Systems, Inc.
Electronics inventory software for handling returns
The electronics industry can see a lot of returned products. Acctivate helps you get control of all types, whether they’re returned to stock or not.
- RMA initiation, approval & tracking
- Issue credit, ship replacement, repair or return for credit
- Return to stock, vendor or scrap after inspection
Acctivate electronics inventory software user, Texas Barcode Systems
Electronics inventory software with kitting
Acctivate provides a multi-level BOM that handles both.
- Build kits for delivery
- Build products for stock
- See a where-used list for each component of a bill of materials
- Track inventory allocation to work-in-progress
- View assemblies in production
Improved importing management with electronics inventory software
Acctivate provides great tools to help document and manage the overall process of importing from overseas.
- Track the progress of supply orders from submission through receipt at destination
- Notes and e-mail for all parties involved
- Include landed cost or added cost from any source
Electronics inventory software streamlines installation & repair
Acctivate has tools to help receive, repair and return products to your customers. You can also manage and schedule installation services.
- Schedule installation and repair tickets by day and service rep
- Create accurate billing from accumulated time and materials
- Initiate and track installation and repair tickets
Get started today!
Acctivate helps electronics distribution businesses solve their inventory and management needs and manage their business better.
One of our Acctivate specialists would love to talk to you and discuss your specific electronics manufacturing and/or distribution business needs.