Industrial supply distributors typically handle a wide variety of products and, with that large offering, many find their business in need of the ability to…
Track an unlimited number of products and store product images with product descriptions
Special order and drop ship order wizard gets product to customers with reduced stocking requirements
Associate multiple product ID codes (SKU, internal part number, etc.) with each product
With these, and many more powerful features to handle the needs of industrial supply & industrial equipment providers, Acctivate has become the inventory, distribution & business management solution of choice for industrial supply distributors.
Acctivate industrial distribution software user, Murphy Industrial Products
The industrial distribution software your business needs
Acctivate industrial distribution software’s flexibility makes it easy to configure to your specific business needs and is the perfect solution for:
Industrial distribution software: Multiple ID codes for each product
Identify products by multiple product ID codes that may be associated with each product. Alternate product IDs may be used as an alternate lookup key or may be printed on the sales and/or purchase documents. Each product ID code may contain numbers, letters, special characters and embedded spaces.
Examples of product ID codes include:
- Vendor part numbers
- Customer specific part numbers
- Internal part number
- Manufacturers’ part numbers
- Industry-specific codes
Acctivate industrial distribtution software user, Hobbs Iron & Metal
Industrial distribution software: Drop Ship Wizard
- Efficiently manage numerous drop shipping purchase orders from one screen
- Maintain control of the customer relationship by supplying drop-shippers with detailed packaging instructions
- Link drop ship purchase orders to customer sales orders to allow for quick researching
Acctivate industrial distribution software user, Safety Connection
Industrial distribution software: Special Order Wizard
- Easily create a sales order with the product type set to Special Order
- Evaluate vendor options and quantity to be purchased and edit as needed
- Create a consolidated purchase order for all sales orders for a particular vendor with a simple push of the button
- Declare any product as Special Order only
- Receive products into a special warehouse for isolation, in order to not affect demand forecasting of items in stock
Acctivate industrial distribution software user, MD Solutions
Industrial distribution software: Consignment & Vendor managed inventory
Acctivate’s inventory management features provide companies the ability to utilize advanced supply chain strategies such as consigned inventory and vendor managed inventory.
- Vendor consigned inventory: Inventory on consignment in your warehouse or warehouses that is still owned by the supplier
- Inventory consigned to customers: Inventory owned by your company that is shipped to or consigned to your customer or distributor and stored in their warehouse, warehouses or locations.Typically, consignment inventory is shipped and stored at a warehouse, multiple warehouses or other types of agreed-upon locations (service & repair trucks, stores, etc.). The inventory is held at that location and the inventory is purchased when it is used or sold, or on a pre-determined schedule (monthly, quarterly).
- Vendor managed inventory (VMI): Vendor managed inventory occurs when inventory is managed by the supplier on behalf of the receiving organization, based on pre-determined minimum and maximum inventory levels. Vendor managed inventory can lower inventory levels for both the supplier and the receiving organization, provide suppliers better insight into anticipated demand, reduce lead times, and improve customer satisfaction.Vendor managed inventory or consigned inventory can be implemented with the same inventory and warehouse procedures as other inventory types, can be included or excluded from warehouse cycle counts, and can be managed with transparency to the end customer.
Acctivate industrial distribution software user, Spazatainer
Get started today!
Acctivate helps industrial supply businesses solve their inventory and management needs and manage their business better.
One of our Acctivate specialists would love to talk to you and discuss your specific industrial supply manufacturing and/or distribution business needs. Call us at 817-870-1311 or get started with a free trial.