Medical, Nutraceutical & Pharmaceutical Distribution
Lot number & serial number traceability with the ability to capture expiration date, test certification and specification & related references
Sell to thousands of companies using EDI & on the web with Acctivate’s powerful eCommerce solution
Multi-currency & landed cost tools for global buying & selling
Complex sales orders including full or partial case delivery, blanket orders & previous order duplication
Seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks, Acctivate allows businesses to keep using QuickBooks for financial management while adding advanced purchasing, inventory, order, and business management capabilities.
Acctivate medical & pharma distribution software user, Eclipse Aesthetics
A complete inventory, business management & CRM solution, Acctivate also has the key features your business needs:
Medical equipment & suppliers
Acctivate has the key features to easily manage your medical equipment & supply manufacturing and distribution business including Traceability, Kitting, Barcoding & Consigned inventory management.
Nutraceutical & pharma distributors & manufacturers
From Traceability to Batch/Process manufacturing, eCommerce, & EDI, Acctivate has the tools for today’s pharmaceutical & nutraceutical businesses.
Medical & pharma distribution software with advanced product traceability
- Track an unlimited amount of products through inventory that have lot numbers or serial numbers, including lot numbers for ingredients used in manufacturing
- Trace lots back to suppliers, through outsourcers or to customers by lot or batch
- Optionally, capture lot or serial number at the time of shipment when managing inventory by number is not required
- Manage, view and report on source, expiration date, lot, inspection and quarantine information
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Pre-assign specific lot or serial numbers for the warehouse to pick or allow warehouse personnel the convenience of picking any number and record it when shipping
- Use mobile computing with an integrated barcode reader to scan item, lot and serial numbers from barcodes
Medical & pharma distribution software with batch / process manufacturing
Batch or Process manufacturing, whether recipe or formula, allows for components to be adjusted based on seasonal requirements, availability, or the requirement for substitutions.
On product produced, process manufacturing provides the ability to compensate for variable yield with the ability to alter the quantity produced.
Medical & pharma distribution software with Kitting
Maximize resources by creating finished products using Acctivate’s Kitting feature which enables components to not be dedicated to a particular finished product until an order is received and scheduled for delivery.
Kitting reduces the level of components required by delaying commitment of components until order is received, increases the ability to adapt to changes in customer demand, and helps achieve predictability through the use of documented, standardized processes with the creation of a bill of material (BOM).
Medical & pharma distribution software with Barcoding
A key component in tracking & tracing, barcoding allows for inventory to be received, transferred, sold, counted & shipped, increasing accuracy & efficiency and reducing costs in the process.
Medical & pharma distribution software with eCommerce
- Powerful eCommerce and Multi-channel order & customer management across online, offline, mobile, fax, mail order, telephone orders, or catalog channels
- Orders are processed electronically from website to shipping, with no need for printing anything except the shipping label
Medical & pharma distribution software with Consigned inventory
Acctivate’s inventory management features provide companies the ability to utilize advanced supply chain strategies such as consigned inventory.
Typically, consignment inventory is shipped and stored at a facility, multiple facilities or other types of agreed-upon locations (vehicles, hospitals, etc.). The inventory is held at that location and the inventory is purchased when it is used or sold, or on a pre-determined schedule (monthly, quarterly).
Medical & pharma distribution software with EDI
- End-to-end, fully-compliant EDI solution created for small and mid-sized businesses
- Sell finished goods to thousands of companies using EDI, automating all processes and handling all order processing from purchase order to shipping electronically
- Automate routine tasks, eliminate rekeying of documents & experience extensive productivity gains
Call us at 817-870-1311