Ecommerce fulfillment software integrates with ecommerce platforms to simplify online expansion and manage it among all other channels for ongoing success.
5 components of ecommerce fulfillment software to ease adding online channels for distributors, retailers, and manufacturers:
- Centralize offline and online sales channels
- Create opportunities with eCommerce platforms & marketplaces
- Provide fast and free shipping
- Handle product returns
- Maintain customer loyalty
Ecommerce fulfillment software centralizes all sales channels
Brick-and-mortar companies can eliminate challenges of managing offline and online channels separately by connecting their eCommerce platform or marketplace with solutions, such as Acctivate Ecommerce Fulfillment Software.
Acctivate automates and streamlines the management of inventory, procurement, manufacturing, sales, fulfillment, and customers for transactions made in-store, via phone or email, on a web store, and with EDI for online marketplaces and large retailers.
With a fully connected, real-time ecommerce fulfillment software, brick-and-mortar companies can run their business with peace of mind regardless of the sales source:
- Eliminate out-of-stocks, understocks, and overstocks with inventory visibility across all warehouses, locations, and channels plus replenishment tools.
- Automate the synchronization of orders, tracking information, product availability and customers between Acctivate and the webstore with time intervals to accommodate any volume.
- Process all demand and track progression to keep orders moving through the supply chain to customers on-time.
- Deliver superior customer experiences from quote → order → fulfillment → delivery → continued service.
- Implement informed strategies, i.e., flash sales, promos, and bundling for competitive advantage with current & historical operational data and customer trends.
Ecommerce Fulfillment Software User, BikeFit
Ecommerce fulfillment software creates opportunities with eCommerce platforms & marketplaces
There are ecommerce platforms available to support all experience levels and business models each with their own advantages and disadvantages. Acctivate Ecommerce Fulfillment Software is designed with that in mind and therefore integrates to many ecommerce platforms, including Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce and Volusion.
Selling products on marketplaces, such as Amazon and eBay, is another way to expand online presence that also can be managed with ecommerce fulfillment software. With Amazon, merchants can choose to fulfill orders themselves or have Amazon do so, but regardless e-fulfillment supports the situation.
Ecommerce fulfillment software provides fast and free shipping
Acctivate enables accurate and swift picking, packing, and shipping to fulfill any demand:
- Intelligent picking provides warehouse staff with optimal routes to batch pick multiple orders.
- Mobile Order Picking helps pick with a quick and accurate scan of a barcode.
- Automatic workflow status updates (Pick in Progress, Picked, Shipped, etc.) throughout to remain on schedule.
- A central hub of all orders for batch processing and fulfillment actions, i.e., scheduling, updating workflow status, printing/emailing documents, creating picklists, invoicing, creating shipments, etc.
- 3PL fulfillment support for streamlined communication to and from a fulfillment warehouse.
- Drop ship purchasing to instantly create sales orders and consolidate per vendor for direct shipment to customer.
- Shipping integrated with carriers (FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL) and multi-carrier shipping solutions (ShipStation, StarShip, ShipRush) for a connected process, and optimal rates & services.
The fulfillment boosting functionality combined with decision support tools to adjust pricing and budget enable free or inexpensive shipping to be provided to customers.
Ecommerce Fulfillment Software User, Grande Cosmetics
Ecommerce fulfillment software handles returns
Product returns are inevitable with online business, making it important to have a process that will honor the online returns policy. Acctivate’s returns process is hassle free for the customer and business operator. An auto-generated RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is stored in the system and provided to the customer to initiate the return. The entire process and related information are tracked, enabling credits and exchanges to be processed seamlessly keeping customers satisfied.
Ecommerce fulfillment software maintains customer loyalty
Online buying removes the trust factor of face-to-face interaction; therefore an e-fulfillment software is key to maintaining a solid order to shipping experience that ensures a superior company reputation for continued business success and growth.
Offering an ecommerce option is becoming vital to the livelihood of a business and ecommerce fulfillment software makes the addition possible for brick-and-mortar companies.
Get started today!
Learn how Acctivate can simplify expanding your business with an online web store presence.
Try Acctivate for free or call us at 817-870-1311.