Food Supply Chain Software for small and mid-sized food manufacturers, distributors and online retailers using QuickBooks and seeking advanced inventory and business management.
For small and mid-sized food manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers seeking to…
- improve inventory control and prevent product waste
- optimize forecasting and planning
- employ powerful traceability
food supply chain software is the best way to fortify against unpredictable supply chain dynamics, protect bottom lines, and meet the demands of customers.
Food Supply Chain Software with real-time inventory management, dynamic business intelligence, and powerful traceability
Any product-selling business without proper inventory control is at a disadvantage, but a food-based business with mismanaged inventory is not only disadvantaged but exposed to much greater risk. From perishable or raw goods to temperature sensitive ingredients, to hardline expiry dates and freshness seals, there are a host of factors that affect food and beverage products that do not affect the average consumer packaged good.
Without real-time visibility into inventory, the potential for waste increases, profit margins diminish, and unfortunately, sometimes quality is lost, and customers are put at risk. With real-time inventory visibility, all products are easily monitored and controlled. Taking the initiative to improve and optimize your inventory management is a powerful step in gaining the upper hand over your end of the supply chain.
With real-time inventory management:
- Store/track unlimited inventory items in real-time
- Enter multiple alternate product IDs and description per product (SKU, UPC, industry-specific, vendor-specific, etc.)
- Easily view inventory across multiple locations to see what is on hand, available, committed, reserved, back ordered
- Control substitutions, bill of materials, costing, and multi-tiered pricing
- Implement barcoding and mobile tools for more efficient inventory processing & fulfillment
- Always know true costs with landed cost, import export control, and/or multi-currency
Acctivate Food Supply Chain Software with dynamic business intelligence
The best way to optimize inventory and investment is to employ business intelligence tools to gather and analyze the data you need, compete more effectively, and conduct business more diligently. Preventing the purchase of slow moving or unpopular items, determining and promoting best selling goods, and making better informed decisions are just a few of the areas that proper business intelligence can help to bolster your supply chain management.
Inventory Forecasting is a powerful method for eliminating inventory guesswork, optimizing investment, and determining per-item demand.
- Set minimum stock quantity for each product based on expected demand
- Auto-generate purchase orders based on inventory requirements
- Set alerts for when a product drops to established re-order point/low on stock
- Allow recommended re-order items and quantities based on set stocking levels, key suppliers
- Evaluate purchase quantity per product and vendor options
Sales & Trend Analysis allows food manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers to easily and effectively improve purchasing and demand planning.
- Predict future production and purchasing needs with confidence
- Explore geographical trends for potential cost-savings
- Improve supply chain strategy based on product-level sales information
- Improve ROI by building marketing strategies based on product profitability
Decision Support is structured through data centralization, real-time visibility, and analysis, allowing for better informed decision making.
- View historical, detailed customer records
- Analyze operational and customer trends and discover time/cost-savings using historical data
- Monitor real-time KPI (key performance indicators)
- Optimize business management and improve problem-solving
Food Supply Chain Software with powerful traceability
As more and more companies undergo recalls after adulterated products continue to hit the market, and scandals of mislabeling and fraudulent claims receive more news coverage, consumer demand continues to grow for more transparency from food and beverage companies. Transparency can be found by employing effective traceability into food manufacturing and distribution operations. Being able to track raw and finished goods from end-to-end of the supply chain allows a small business to be recall ready in a matter of minutes – which in times of a recall, can be not only life saving for consumers, but reputation saving for a business as well.
- Be recall ready and better able to comply with industry regulations
- Track an unlimited number of raw and finished goods by lot or serial numbers end-to-end, including lot numbers for ingredients used in production
- Manage and track quality-control issues, expiry dates, lot, inspection, and quarantine information
Acctivate Food Supply Chain Software for QuickBooks
Acctivate is a food supply chain software designed for small and mid-sized food manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers using QuickBooks and seeking advanced inventory and business management tools. With Acctivate, a business can access the tools it needs to fortify and grow their business while maintaining financials securely within QuickBooks.
Ready for growth?
Optimizing and growing your food distribution business can be easy with the right tools in place. Discover how Acctivate can help.
Try Acctivate for free or give us a call at 817-870-1311.