IN THIS ARTICLE
This gives users visibility on where each session is in the process. However, workflow statuses do not affect posting. When a user sets the session to Completed or Cancelled, you’ll need to either post or delete the session.
Manage Assembly Workflow Statuses
- Go to File > Configuration Management
- Double click on Inventory.
- Select Assembly Workflow.
- Click Edit.
- Add new workflow statuses in the line marked with an *
- The ID can be alphanumeric and up to 5 characters long.
- Description is the verbose explanation of the ID.
- Select a Status to let Acctivate know what your custom status means to the system.
- Sequence is the order in which the statuses show in the drop down on the assembly window.
- Modify existing statuses by overriding the values.
- Click Save.
Updating Assembly Session Workflow Status via Inventory Menu
- Go to Inventory > Change Assembly Work Order Workflow Status
- Choose proper value to Set Workflow Status to.
- Enter or select the session, as well as transaction (Session-Transaction number) in the Work Order field.
- Click Change.
- Continue entering or selecting new sessions to change based on need.
Updating Assembly Session Workflow Status on Assembly Window
- Navigate to the session in question:
- Search for and select session from Transactions List.
- Go to Inventory > Inventory Assemblies > select session from drop down.
- Select the Transaction to update within the session when using multiple transactions.
- Click Edit.
- Toggle Workflow Status on each transaction within the session.
- Save changes.
- If Completing the transaction/session, click Post.