In this article
Full training library
- Install Acctivate or ask your salesperson for a hosted evaluation. Please refer to our Installation Guide if you’re installing the software on your computer.
- Double-click on the Acctivate desktop icon or select it from the Windows Start menu.
- Log in to the Demo company (Southwestern Industries).
- Company: Demo
- User ID: SYS
- Password: (leave blank)
- Click the Login button
Secure Login Structure
- It keeps unauthorized users from your data.
- It protects your system with a User ID for each user and an encrypted Password.
- Users may login with their ID and Password from any workstation.
- The User’s ID is recorded for each transaction, including sales orders, inventory transactions, notes, and more.
Acctivate users have a myriad of resources at their finger tips. Depending on their level knowledge of the software, here are the places to find information:
- Training – Gain insight on how to use the basic functionality of Acctivate. Each core concept is broken out into a separate section of training and is comprised of 2 main sections:
- Checklist: Lists the window and/or process in a recommended order for learning. It includes links to the knowledge base and documentation sites.
- Library: Breaks out each training page and places them into the proper flow based on how to use Acctivate. Any outside links are within the training page itself.
- Documentation – Get detailed information on each field you see on screen, technical specifications of Acctivate, and other resources.
- Knowledge Base – Our existing customers utilize this website for quick answers on questions, troubleshooting sync errors, and chat to create a support tickets.
- Webinars – Take a deep dive into specific areas of Acctivate. Each webinar lasts between 30 minutes to an hour.