With Acctivate Mobile Inventory Management, users can scan to transfer inventory from one warehouse and/or bin location to another from a mobile warehouse device. The ability to scan ensures data is entered correctly in the transfer session. When utilizing bin locations, it’s great to print out barcodes to scan for each location. These labels are stuck on the bins within your warehouse for employees to scan during the transfer, count, receipt , assemble, order picking, pick list picking, and mobile order entry processes.
Transfer Inventory on Windows Mobile Device
- After logging into Acctivate mobile on the device using the same credentials as on the desktop version, select the Inventory button.
- Select Transfer
- This opens the Inventory Transfers screen which shows 2 options:
- Open existing transaction: Toggle this check box to select from a list of open inventory transfer sessions.
- From Warehouse / To Warehouse: Create a new inventory transfer session with selected warehouses. To create an intra-warehouse transfer, select the same warehouse for both the From and To values.
- Press the right arrow below the warehouse selection to move forward to next screen.
- Add the product(s) needing to be transferred. This action is performed by scanning a product barcode, manually entering the ID in the Product field, or using the lookup to search for and select from a list.
- Specify the Qty being transferred by scanning, entering a value, or using the up and down arrows next to field.
- If transferring a lot or serial numbered item, you may need to select the # button next to Qty field. The next screen will allow the user to scan, look up, or enter the lot/serial number, as well as the qty and/or bin location per number.
- If using bin locations, you have the option to scan, lookup, or manually enter the From and To locations. Toggle the barcode button to turn scanning capabilities on or off.
- Repeat steps 5-7 until all products are loaded.
- Press the green check at the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- The last screen gives the user the option to Save and/or Post the transfer session. This does require an option to be checked in configuration management. Click green check at top left-hand corner to submit or post.
- A message shows on screen telling the user what session number was saved or posted. Saved sessions can be accessed another time on the mobile device or the desktop app.
- Select green check in top left-hand corner to complete transaction and go back to Inventory Transfers screen.