Email a Quote or Print a Quote from Sales Order List
- Open Sales Order List.
- Search for and locate the Sales Quote.
- Use the Print or Email button to print or email a quote to a customer or to another user in your organization.
Email a Quote or Print a Quote Individually
If you’ve just entered a price quote on the Enter Sales Quote window and want to immediately send to the customer, click the Print icon or to email a quote select the drop-down arrow next to the icon to choose to Email Quote. There will be a Print and Email option for each version of the form setup in Configuration Management. A preview window will open to show you how the report will print (open PDF attachment to view document when wanting to email a quote). Select the Print button from the preview to select the proper printer or elect to Save as another file type.
Batch Print Sales Quotes
To print a batch of Sales Quotes which were newly created or needing to reprint a batch, follow these instructions.
Navigate to Sales > Print Quotes from the title menu.
- The Print Quotes window will open for the user to Print newly entered quotes.
- If reprinting quotes, select Reprint Quotes and enter the criteria from the original print process based on All (every quote previously printed), Entered on (quote entry date), and Quotes (range of quote numbers).
- When the report Preview comes up, it will list the quote numbers associated with the selected criteria from step 2 or 3 above. At the top, you see the list of page numbers (12 total quotes printed in the screen shot). Users can navigate through each quote by using the arrows next to the page numbers or by clicking on any of the quote numbers listed on the left-hand side.
- Once you close the Preview window, a window will open asking if your Quotes printed properly. If they did not print properly, you may enter the last quote number that printed correctly and press Restart. If you choose to Cancel, this will save the settings as if they have not been printed at all.